Sheet metal and
Solutions to a worldwide clientele
High quality sheet metal & tube components
Capable team to assemble and test mechanisms
Project management and procurement capabilities
We travel the world to install manufactured equipment
Fabrinox manufactures high quality sheet metal & tube components for OEM’s, in all industries. With more than 20 years’ experience in thin to medium gauge fabrication, we have built a reputation in the industry by partnering with our clients to provide strategic outsourcing services coupled with superior products, performance and service. Our manufacturing processes and process validation can produce your components quickly, condensing the time from customer design to market.
We stock a wide variety of materials (stainless steel, mild steel, aluminium, copper & brass), use state-of-the-art machines and diligently follow all customer design and quality specifications. We continually strive to improve and optimize our processes and maximize customer convenience. We are focused on quality and customer service.
Assembly & Testing
- Capable team to assemble and test mechanisms
- Capable of installation and testing
- Integration of critical assemblies in dust free enclosures
- Can handle assemblies up to 5 tons by EOT cranes and 7 tons using forklifts
- Torque Wrenching from 50 to 6000N-m
- Alignment accuracy of 1 micron / 200mm
- Capable of testing
- Pneumatic testing up to 10 bar
- Hydrostatic testing up to 60 bar
- Approved third party testing onsite
Project Management Capability
- Dedicated project team.
- Project planning and managing in consultation with manufacturing experts across divisions.
- Multi-project scheduling & resource balancing, resource commitments, critical identification
& management using Project Management software
- SYSPRO ERP is utilised for effective management of
- Material requirements through customised BOM
- Inventory management
- Raw material buying as well as sub-contracting
- Stringent vendor approval & monitoring
- Carefully nurtured, long-term relationships with suppliers/vendors.
- Global supplier base
- Excellent record of healthy vendor relationships
- Partnership for business growth
- Competency enhancements
- Timely payment
- Project quality & schedule requirements govern the selection of vendors
- Dedicated corporate team for overseas procurement.
- Dedicated team for consignment stock and level control
Global Installations Teams
Fabrinox has 8 teams travelling the world. Our teams are trained by our Multi-Nationals to install their manufactured equipment or equipment under-licenced manufactured, at Fabrinox.
Fabrinox Installation manager co-ordinates works and maintains effective communication between all parties involved, including the agreed structure of reporting with the client. All Fabrinox installation projects are managed on site with the highest compliance with Health and Safety, including the provision of risk management assessments, regular site inspections and staff training.
Once trained, all Fabrinox installers become a key part of our multinational customers and must participate in ongoing training, refresher courses and learning programmes to be prepared for differences in cultural, environmental & country laws for future installations.